2 April 2019
beyond 6th April 2020.
Steps to put in place when preparing for IR35 in the private sector are:
- Form a steering committee, comprised of the key decision-making departments.
- Form an action plan of what steps need to be put in place.
- Quantify the additional costs
- Review new contract models such a Statement of Work (SOW).
- Decide which IR35 assessment to adopt (CEST, outsource to supplier or Combination of both)
- Review contracts with clients and the supply chain.
- Inside IR35 options: Agency payroll, FCSA accredited umbrella or PSC deemed employment payment.
- Review and Implement an FCSA approved supplier list of umbrella providers such as SmartWork.
- Devise a communication process between recruiters and hiring managers
- Decide which contractors cannot afford to be lost and hence the costs of any additional tax payments that might have to be borne and by
- Assess and implement the agreed action plan SmartWork is assisting recruitment business to prepare for the changes and understand the implication of getting this wrong.
SmartWork is assisting recruitment business prepare for the changes and understand the implication of getting this wrong. Our service includes online IR35 training for consultants, contract review advice, a dedicated Account Manager for every client, updates on legislative/industry changes and full FCSA accreditation/APSCo affiliation.
For further information, please give us a call on 0800 434 6446 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org