What can our clients expect from SmartWork?
- An initial telephone call is carried out by one of our business manager who will explain the benefit of using SmartWork
- We provide each employee with a full pay illustration so they can see exactly what their net take home will be
- We will liaise with you the agency to get the contracts in place a quickly as possible
- We set up a secure portal to allow our employee to submit time sheets and expenses. This is followed by a customer service call to make sure they fully understand everything
- Customer services calls are carried out on a regular basis just to make sure things are running smoothly
What services do you offer?
We offer a compliant umbrella solution through SmartWork and limited company service through MyAccountant.co.uk.
What sector do you work with?
SmartWork has over a decade of knowledge and experience within the contracting sector. Our expertise covers a vast array of sectors including IT, engineering, telecoms, health care, teaching, banking and finance, drivers and locums
Why should they use SmartWork?
- Simple, flexible and hassle free service
- We are the only umbrella company in the market that offers our employees a help line which is open from 8am-8pm, 7 days a week.
- Your own dedicated Business Manager
- Daily invoicing & Free same day CHAPS payments
- Low Margin of £24.95 per week
- Advance payment service available
- Full overarching contract of employment with the associated benefits which this brings
- Set up within 24 hours with no start up or leavers fees
How do I refer the worker to SmartWork?
How do we know you are compliant?
SmartWork are Full FCSA member and APSCo Affiliate members which gives added reassurance that we operate to the highest standard of compliance in the professional employment services sector. FCSA Member status is the only accreditation recognised by all of the UK’s leading industry bodies, including REC, APSCo, and TEAM.
How quickly do you get my worker paid?
We offer same-day payment terms as standard, so contractor get their payments the same day we receive funds from you.
Do you provide dedicated support?
We provide a single point of contact for both contractors and agencies who will be able to assist with any concerns as well as providing on-going support.
Do offer an advance payment service?
SmartWork can offer an advance payment service to your contractors at a small margin should they require this. However we do understand that mistakes can happen (for example, late timesheet submission etc.) and, in such cases or exceptional circumstances, we will always go the extra mile to advance the funds to the contractor without a charge once we have confirmation of a payment date from the agency.
Would you recommend having a Preferred Supplier List?
We would highly recommend you do so; it is a much safer way of operating as you ultimately have control over which supplier your contractors work through. FCSA Full Members represent a ready-made Preferred Supplier List (PSL) and the industry’s highest stamp of endorsement for parties looking to appoint fully compliant firms to support them. An ideal solution is to have a PSL in place of compliant FCSA providers for both umbrella (SmartWork) and limited company provider (MyAccountant.co.uk).